The XP-50 Music Workstation sets the standard in synth workstations, featuring Roland's ultra-fast 32-bit custom RISC chip and incredible user-expandability.
- 64-voice polyphony; 16-part multitimbral capability; 512 preset patches; 8 MB of internal waveform memory
- 32-bit custom RISC chip
- Redesigned 16-track sequencer; 100 patterns
- Accepts any four SR-JV80 Series expansion boards
- 40 insert effects in addition to digital reverb and chorus
- Direct-from-disk playback; Realtime Phrase Sequencing
- GM/GS Compatible
- Note that this product is no longer in production. Similar capabilities can be found in the Fantom workstation.