Digidesign ADAT Bridge 24-bit (Model #: MH071-24) 16 Channel ADAT Interface (heavyweight), 2000, made in USA

Link: avid | Owner's Manual

The ADAT Bridge I/O is a peripheral that allows you to integrate ADATs or other ADAT optical devices into a Pro Tools system. It has 16 channels of ADAT Optical I/O, two channels of AES/EBU and S/PDIF Digital I/O, and two channels of Analog output for monitoring.

In the previous version of the ADAT Bridge, the ADAT Optical and the Analog outputs were 20-bit resolution. With this new version of the ADAT Bridge I/O, these inputs and outputs have all been updated to 24-bit, making the ADAT Bridge an entirely 24-bit device.

This update of the ADAT Bridge will allow customers to connect ADAT Optical equipment such as mixing consoles, effects devices, and synthesizers to Pro Tools and transfer audio between them at 24-bit resolution, as well as monitor output at full 24-bit resolution. This new 24-bit ADAT Bridge I/O is 100 % compatible with the original ADAT Bridge I/O, meaning that it can replace the original without any need for software or hardware modifications to the Pro Tools system.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий