Will Systems MAB-303 (TB-303 emulator)

What kind of power supply does the MAB-303 use?


My second hand MAB-303 came without a power supply. Will Systems doesn't exist anymore so if you need an adapter I doubt you'll be able to get an original one. On the back there is a 15v AC adapter input. This is a rather odd voltage, most univeral adapter you get in stores only support voltages up to 12v, so you have to visit a specialized store to get one. Or buy it somewhere online. I don't know how much amperes it needs but I do know that 1000mA is not enough. I tried a 15v 1000mA adapter but the synth didn't turn on. I bought a 15-24v 4000mA univeral adapter at www.conrad.nl and it worked fine. I would suggest you buy one with plenty of amperes (note: it doesn't matter if you buy an adapter with even higher amperes because an electrical device only draws what it needs).





 







User Manual:




  • Specifications http://www.vintagesynth.com
  • Polyphony - Monophonic
  • Oscillators - 1 VCO: square, saw and pulse
  • LFO - Modulation
  • Filter - 18 dB/oct low pass filter with resonance and envelope
  • VCA - No controls
  • Keyboard - None
  • Memory - None
  • Control - MIDI
  • Date Produced - 1996
  • Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий