DM110i Stand-mount/Bookshelf loudspeaker system
- The DM110i is a 2-way vented box standmount/bookshelf system with high power handling capacity.
- Super sensitive, with high acoustical output yet affordable.
- Modal analysis techniques revealed a simple bonding technique of corner joints could improve rigidity and reduce coloration.
- New thinking on crossover design has also led to the provision of higher safe power handling and fuse protection overload.
- The driver chassis have non-magnetised castings for all the bass midrange units ensuring resonant free high-level sound of the highest amplitude.
- Drive Units:
- 1 x 26 mm high-frequency driver with dome/coil construction of special polymide material
- 1 x 200 mm nominal piston dia and 26 mm high temperature voice coil with critically impregnated composite short fibre cone
- Frequency Response: 70 – 20,000 Hz, ±3 dB
- Sensitivity: 90 dB (2.83V/1m)
- Power Handling: 10W – 75W
- Dimensions(W x H x D): 260 x 490 x 250 mm
- Finish: American Walnut or Black Ash vinyl