Link: hifiengine | radiomuseum | audio-heritage
Manufacturer / Brand: Yamaha Co.; Hamamatsu
alternative name Nippon Gakki
Year: 1975 ??
Category: Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
Semiconductors (the count is only for transistors) 59:
Main principle Super-Heterodyne (Super in general)
Wave bands Broadcast (BC) and FM or UHF.
Power type and voltage Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 130; 220; 240 Volt
Loudspeaker - This model requires external speaker(s).
Power out 90 W (140 W max.)
Model: Natural Sound Stereo Recevier CR 600 - Yamaha Co.; Hamamatsu
Material Wooden case
Shape Book-shelf unit.
Dimensions: 474 x 158 x 300mm
- IF output for quadrofony
- Separable preamplifiers and amplifiers
- Two record player inputs
- Tuning range: FM, MW
- Power output: 30 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 110Hz to 50kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.1%
- Damping factor: 70
- Input sensitivity: 3mV (mic), 3mV (MM), 150mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (mic), 75dB (MM), 90dB (line)
- Channel separation: 50dB (MM), 50dB (line)
- Output: 150mV (line), 0.775V (Pre out)
- Speaker impedance 4 to 16 Ohm. When more than one loudspeaker is operated at the same time, the impedance for all loudspeakers must be at least 8 ohms.
- Semiconductors: 41 x IC, 2 x MOS FET, 59 x transistors, 3 x LED, 33 x diodes, 3 x zener diodes
service manual (alt scan)